Shenandoah Baptist Church has a growing world missionary family. This family is an evidence of our solid commitment to the world missions mandate given by Christ to the church.
Questions like these can be answered in our Faith Promise Brochure:
- What is meant by the term, "Faith Promise?"
- How does Faith Promise relate to the tithe?
- Is Faith Promise a pledge to the church?
- How do I know what God will provide through me?
- Is Faith Promise giving based on the Bible?
- Are there illustrations of Faith Promise given in the Bible?
- How is Faith Promise used?
- Do I have to be a member of the Shenandoah Baptist Church in order to participate in Faith Promise giving?
- What about my questions that are not answered in this brochure?
Faith Promise Commitment
This Faith Promise offering indicates a relationship between you and the Lord. It is a relationship of dependence upon the Lord for a financial provision through you for World Missions. Because it is a relationship between you and the Lord, you will not be asked by the church for your financial contribution. If you are unable to make the contribution, you need only explain your reasons to the Lord. If He accepts your explanation, then all is cared for. Based upon the cumulative results of this offering, the church will make commitments to its missionary family for the forthcoming year.
You will not be contacted about your contributions.
It is not necessary to complete this online form if you have previously submitted a "blue card".